top of page


If you are looking for services or housing for yourself, see the links below:

  • The Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority’s help page is the best place to start.

  • Union Station Homeless Services lists places to receive services throughout the San Gabriel Valley here:

  • If you are a family with minor children, call 211 or visit

  • If you are a youth (age 24 or younger) visit Hathaway-Sycamores Child and Family Services’ website, or call 844-222-2377

  • If you are an adult, you can reach out to Volunteers of America’s Access Center:

    • Mon – Fri, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
      4501 Santa Anita Avenue
      El Monte, CA 91737
      (626) 442-4357

  • If you are at risk of homelessness, check with your local city to see if they have homelessness prevention resources available.

If you are helping connect a person experiencing homelessness to services or housing, the best option is to request that an outreach team reach out to them within 72 hours via the LA Homeless Outreach Portal (LA-HOP) at

The San Gabriel Valley Consortium on Homelessness provides a map with the location of various resources around the San Gabriel Valley:

If you want to know more about the work to end homelessness throughout LA County, Everyone In has answered some frequently asked questions:

bottom of page